New from Pixi Beauty January 2017
Pixi Beauty has released several collaborations recently and the items are now available for purchase on the Pixi website and are starting to appear at Target stores and online.
This collaboration features an eyeshadow palette and lip palette. Both palettes retail for $24.00.
For swatches and a review of the eyeshadow palette, click here.
This collaboration is a facial cleansing duo for $24.00. Step one removes makeup and sunscreen, while step two is to cleanse the skin. This is for good for those that like double cleansing.
This collaboration features a double ended brush for $14.00 and two face palettes that are $20.00 each.
- Maryam Maquillage Strobe and Sculpt Palette, $20.00
This collaboration features an Eye Accents Kit and a Highlighting Powder in 3 shades. All products from this collaboration cost $16.00 each.
- Aspyn Ovard Eye Accents Kit, $16.00
- Aspyn Ovard Glow-y Powder, 3 shades $16.00 each
What are you going to buy from the Pixi collaborations? Let me know in the comments below.
Please stick around and check out some of my other content.
- Makeup Baskets: Join me in rotating through my products to truly enjoy and get use out of the items I own. Let's encourage each other to use some of the products we have rather than being so quick to buy something new.
- Eyeshadow Combos: If you're looking for ideas of coordinating shades, I hope some of my eyeshadow combos can give you inspiration.